Friday, March 02, 2007

Rumors all over the place

The latest rumors indicate that families with LID's of 10/27 will not be included in this batch--however--no can say for sure what the cut off date is.

The other big rumor is that the CCAA mailed a package on 3/2 to a US agency--the rumor is that this package contains the most recent referrals--maybe even ours!!

I cried when I read both emails--this is such an emotional roller coaster.

I got to play "Mama" today with my dear friend Matt and Mandy's daughter Kelsey. She is 18 months old and about to become a big sister. Poor Mandy has been having contractions for two days straight--the new baby--a girl--should be here any time now.

Kelsey, Mandy and I spent the day walking around town. We went shopping and went out to lunch--it was perfect. I met some other Moms here in town--and was psyched to realize that I too was going to be a Mommy--very soon.

Will post again as soon as we hear anything!!
Love-Aleisa and Patrick

No comments: