Thursday, March 08, 2007

The FEDEX Stork arrived today



I made the FEDEX man cry today!
My friend Jim and I were having lunch outside when the truck arrived. I ran in the house to grab the camera. The driver asked if I was Mrs. Dunn--I said yes. Then I asked him if he new what he was delivering--he said no--but that it must be important because it required a signature!
I told him that he was delivering my baby girl from China--I think I said he was the stork. At first he laughed and said he had never delivered a baby before. I then told him how precious this package was and that I would forever be grateful to him for bringing her to me. I then asked if I could give him a hug--I am bawling at this point--he said yes and then started to cry too! Jim of course was dying!! He managed to take a picture of the FEDEX man and me--which I will treasure forever!

No comments: