Patrick has started working weekends at the Magic Kingdom in Tomorrow Land. This was on his first day at the Buzz Lightyear ride. Maya and I went to visit him and she yells out, "Dada" It was so cute.
Oh Aleisa, she is growing up so fast. She's so beautiful. I almost cried for some reason when I looked at your blog. We have been so blessed.. Love you friend.
Chinese name: Lian Bao Yan--"Talkative Treasure of Lian" Born: March 18, 2006 Found: March 29, 2006 Lived at the Lianjiang Social Welfare Institute, Lianjiang City, Guangdong Province, China for 13.5 months
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. That thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
3 comments:
That's awesome! Little Michael will think he's a superstar, which of course he is!
Oh Aleisa, she is growing up so fast. She's so beautiful. I almost cried for some reason when I looked at your blog. We have been so blessed.. Love you friend.
awesome job! I can't believe how big and growny Maya is getting. So is beautiful. How are things going along with #2 baby?
Post a Comment