Funny story
This morning Maya and I were hanging out in her room--Patrick was still asleep. She went into her closet and shut the door. All of a sudden she started knocking on the door. I said, "Hello!" She opened the door and said, "Hi, I'm back."
I asked her if she had been on vacation. She said yes. I asked her where she went. She said, "On a boat." Playing along I asked her if it was a big boat or a little boat. She said, "Little boat." I then asked her who was on the boat with her. She said,"Mama." I asked where we were going and she said,"To get Daddy." This went on for about ten minutes. Then she switched the story to her being Mama, her baby Mulan doll was now baby Maya and I was Ms. Mary, her teacher at Kindercare. We pretended to drop off baby Maya and pick her up--just like we do every day!
It was so amazing to see her using her imagination! She is so smart!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment