No TA yet!
Our agency was closed today for the Easter holiday. It seems likely that we will receive our TA and CA next week. I am hoping, wishing and praying that we are in China on or before Mother's Day. I'd really like this Easter to be the last one without our baby.
Congratulations to all who received their referrals and TA/CA notices today--remember the best is yet to come!
We are happy to share that Al-my stepfather-is finally home from the hospital. He had surgery back in December and had some complications--however it is great to see him home where he belongs.
We also had a great visit with our cousins Tara, Drew and Alexandra who were visiting from NJ. We went to the Magic Kingdom with them today--it was a lot of fun. Alex and I rode the Teacups together--she was having a ball.



No comments:
Post a Comment