Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ladybug sightings

Over the weekend we have had three ladybug sightings! Patrick found one in the mailbox on Friday. Then on Saturday we saw one next to the doorbell and another one above the front door.

Ladybugs are considered a sign of good luck in the Chinese Adoption world.

So if we "analyze" these sightings--it could mean that soon there will be a notice in the mail (Our updated I-171H)
The one at the doorbell could be the FedEx delivery person bringing our referra!!!! (Soon I hope)
The one over the front door could be that soon Maya will be carried through the front door as we welcome her home.

We've been logged in for 408 days as of today.

If the referrals continue as they have been--we could possibly have our referral in 40 days which would be on or around Jan. 13th--we would be at 15 months on Jan. 21st--so I am thinking it could be the end of the month when we would actually know. Ironically Jan. 13th is when our original I-171-H is set to expire. We sent in the updated application last week. The countdown continues--stay tuned as the details of this journey continue to twist and turn!!!

Have a great day!

Love,
The Dunns

No comments: