Couldn't help myself!
With Christmas just two weeks away--I couldn't help but buy some presents for Maya. She is certainly here in my heart and in spirit--I just cannot wait til the day she is here for real.
I came across this poem and thought it was very appropriate for where we are in this very long journey.
"Inside My Heart"
Somewhere far across the sea
Waits a little heart for me
Amazing though how it may seem
We both are sharing the same dream.
I long to tuck you in at night
And hold your tiny hand so tight
To kiss your tears and keep you near
To chase away your every fear.
No one knows the tears I've cried
The emptiness I've felt inside
Only God knew what to do
A red thread tied from me to you.
And now my love, it's almost time
When I'll be yours, and you'll be mine
Soon forever-never to part
My child I bore inside my heart.
-Author unknown-
We've been logged in for 416 days. According to the forecast site--best case scenario for a referral is Jan. 8, 2007. I still think we will not hear anything until at least February.
Love,
Aleisa



No comments:
Post a Comment