Maya has been so excited about Christmas this year. She started talking about Santa Claus about three weeks ago. She told us that she was going to ask him for a baby doll!
I have to say that Maya is adorable and I'm so happy for your entire family and I know 2009 will bring great things for all of you! -Pamela Fowler-Greene :) I didn't forget you!
Chinese name: Lian Bao Yan--"Talkative Treasure of Lian" Born: March 18, 2006 Found: March 29, 2006 Lived at the Lianjiang Social Welfare Institute, Lianjiang City, Guangdong Province, China for 13.5 months
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. That thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
5 comments:
Oh, I love it, I love it, I love it!! When I opened your page up Olivia yelled "Santa Claus!" These pictures are so sweet!!
Great pictures! What a difference a year makes!
I absolutely love that picture of Maya and Santa. She looks so grown up!
Those are some beautiful pictures!
I have to say that Maya is adorable and I'm so happy for your entire family and I know 2009 will bring great things for all of you! -Pamela Fowler-Greene :) I didn't forget you!
Post a Comment