#2 in the potty!!!!
Maya Lily had an accident in her pants yesterday at school. She was so upset--her teachers her happy to see this because they were concerned that if she did not start to make the connection--that she would continue to poop in her pants. So this was a big deal!
Well today--she said she had to go on the potty. We tried several times and nothing came. After the last time I decided to keep her underwear off. A few minutes later--she announced that she had gone poo-poo on the potty. Patrick went to check--and there it was!
She was so proud of herself--she insisted on wiping herself--and then began to dance around the living. She called both of her grandmothers to tell them the good news!
I can't get over how big she has gotten...
I tell her everyday that she is still my baby.



No comments:
Post a Comment