Wishing you a safe, wonderful journey to pickup Maya. It's hard to believe that our precious children will soon be home. I can't believe that our Lindsey will be in my arms in only six days. The wait is finally almost over.
I am so excited for you and can't wait to see Maya with her forever family. Not long now. Enjoy your trip and mostly enjoy your baby girl. The wait is almost over! WOOHOO! Mendy
Chinese name: Lian Bao Yan--"Talkative Treasure of Lian" Born: March 18, 2006 Found: March 29, 2006 Lived at the Lianjiang Social Welfare Institute, Lianjiang City, Guangdong Province, China for 13.5 months
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. That thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
2 comments:
Wishing you a safe, wonderful journey to pickup Maya. It's hard to believe that our precious children will soon be home. I can't believe that our Lindsey will be in my arms in only six days. The wait is finally almost over.
Steph
http://journey-to-lindsey.blogspot.com
I am so excited for you and can't wait to see Maya with her forever family. Not long now. Enjoy your trip and mostly enjoy your baby girl. The wait is almost over! WOOHOO!
Mendy
Post a Comment