Tuesday, November 21, 2006

13 months since LID

Here we go again! We are at 13 months today and still no official word on when we will receive our referral. I remember last year on Thanksgiving I said that I was looking forward to this Thanksgiving because the baby would be here--so much for that.
I am really trying to stay positive about all of this--but I feel like I am in a really bad dream. I sometimes think that someone is playing a really cruel joke on us--but like I said--I am really trying to stay positive!!!!

We are at 395 days since LID.

Please keep Maya in your thoughts-I truly believe she is already born and is waiting patiently for her Mommy and Daddy.

Love always,
The Dunns

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Happy 13 months. We hit that on Tuesday... We also thought we would have "our Hannah" home this year for the holidays. How dissapointing, huh?