Monday, September 25, 2006

CCAA referrals now complete up through 8/9/05

The CCAA website has been updated to show that they have referred babies to families through Aug. 9, 2005. That is 18 days worth of LID's completed in approximately a 60 day time frame.
This is 9 days further than originally predicted. I am still not sure what this means for us in terms of the time frame--but it will certainly move things along a bit more quickly.

There are still 72 days worth of LID's before ours.

Hope to know more information soon.

Love,
Aleisa and Patrick Dunn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I think I came across your site through the Moongazers. We are LID 10/12 and were glad to see more days done this time....with each batch, we are a step closer. Maybe we just might get our referral by the end of the year! What a great Christmas gift that would be!