Thursday, August 10, 2006

Latest rumors regarding our referral

I read today that if the CCAA places at least 24 days worth of referrals at time for the next few weeks--we could potentially receive our referral in November. If they place at least 16 to 18 days worth of referral--it would be January. If they continue to place only 12 days of referrals like they have for the past few months--we would not receive our referral until March--which would be 25 months since we began the process. It would certainly mean that we would have to update our I 171-H with the USCIS.
I am not sure what to make of all of this--my head is spinning. I just want us to be able to get our baby very soon. Please keep your fingers crossed that the CCAA will now be able to speed things up now that they officially moved into their new office space.

Thanks again for all of your support!
Patrick and Aleisa

No comments: